Subject: Booter 1.9.1
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/30/1996 07:41:58
The following message was rejected because it was too big.  I've put the
file in:
ftp://puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us/pub/NetBSD/booter/Booter1.9.1.test.hqx

If (any of) you have a large file that you'd like distributed, please
send it to me to put up for ftp instead of sending it to the mailing
list.

Thanks,
-allen

[ Please note, I've set the Reply-To: to Markus ]