Subject: mouse question
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Taras Ivanenko <ivanenko@ctpa03.mit.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/29/1996 13:22:53
I decided to upgrade my system and ordered Mouse Deluxe Mac by
MicroSpeed Inc. It has 3 buttons and the catalogue entry said that it
should be compatible with A/UX. As it became apparent, it is not
supporting the proper protocol. During boot there is a line
relative positioning device (47) ...
and after that the left and the right buttons work as a left button,
center button generates down-mouse-1 event on the first click and
up-mouse-1 event on a second.

Has anyone made this rodent work under NetBSD? I tried first to look
at company's home page for technical information, but it is
unaccessible. Probably, someone is still sleeping down there in
California.

	Taras Ivanenko.