Subject: FWTK compile errors
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Schrodinger's Cat <dinger@aracnet.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/27/1996 06:13:10
Just hoping that someone could help me out with the error I get when
tryingg to make fwtk... I've followed all the instructions in the FAQ and
am still having a problem... any ideas?

Here's what I get:

cc -I.. -g   -c proto.c
cc -I.. -g  -c db.c
cc -I.. -g  -c pass.c
cc -I.. -g  -c srvio.c
cc -g -o authsrv authsrv.o proto.o db.o pass.o srvio.o      ../libauth.a ../libv
pass.c:36: Undefined symbol `_crypt' referenced from text segment
pass.c:67: Undefined symbol `_crypt' referenced from text segment
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Thanks much.

--Chris Marklund

|     @-"-@        dinger@aracnet.com                              |
|  oOO-\o/-OOo     "Black Holes happened when God divided by Zero."|
|Owned by Ferrets  --Somebody, somewhere....                       |