Subject: Re: FWTK FAQ
To: Aaron S. Magill <amagill@uiuc.edu>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/25/1996 23:27:01
> I have just sent the first draft of the FWTK FAQ to Allen to be put on
> Puma.

It's up as:
	http://puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us/macbsd/howto/fwtk-faq.html

I'll link it in somewhere soon.  I just wrapped in it html with no
proofreading, so it would be nice to see this properly html-ized
(and spell-checked ;-).

Thanks a lot for taking the time to work on this!  I'm sure it will
be helpful for someone.  It might be nice, too, to see how much of
it's mac68k or even NetBSD-specific.  It might be helpful to aim
for a slightly larger audience...  Especially if it attracts more
people to NetBSD and/or NetBSD/mac68k :-)

-allen

--
  Allen Briggs - end killing - briggs@bev.net ** MacBSD == NetBSD/mac68k **
   Where does all my time go?  <a href="http://www.netbsd.org/">Guess.</a>