Subject: FWTK FAQ
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Aaron S. Magill <amagill@uiuc.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/25/1996 01:43:47
I have just sent the first draft of the FWTK FAQ to Allen to be put on
Puma.  I don't know when he'll get a chance to set it up, so hopefully
he'll post when it is available.  Its close to 32k, so I didn't feel it
appropriate to post it to the mailling list.

Its probably too verbose in places, while too terse in others, so comments
are welcome.

I recently tried recompiling it with a kernel and include files from early
April.  Now its getting an error at line 124 of /usr/include/sys/signal.h.
With an earlier set of include files, this error didn't occur, so on first
glance, I think that there may be an error in the include file.  Since this
is part of the current distribution, can somebody more familiar with the
code comment on this?  I will look into it further when I get a chance, but
it will probably take a while, as I'm about to become really busy at work.

I hope this helps some of you out there, and don't hesitate to let me know
what you all think.

Aaron

--
Aaron Scott Magill                                             amagill@uiuc.edu
}{  "I have SEEN evil!  I have SEEN horror!  I have seen the unholy maggots  }{