Subject: making inn and suck
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG, netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Koizumi, Tsukasa <pigtail@jeton.or.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/25/1996 06:51:40
Hello,

I've make to run inn and suck for a week.

First, I've made innd and success to run. But when posting articles, innd ma
ke error and down. It is "ME cant rewind /usr/local/news/active Invalid argu
ment".

And, When reading articles by nntp connections, I can't see all headers of a
n article. I can see only Referense, NNTP-Posting-Host, etc..., No From, To,
Newsgroup etc....

Then, Making suck is unsuccessfull. At first, its Makefile seems no good. I
get errors at "ifdef - else - end" lines. But it is not so bad. I make comme
nt out problem lines....

But, I can't make yet. I got strange errors - "Graph cycles through *.o" ...
.Hmmmmmm.

How will I do to fix these ?

Tsukasa Koizumi from TAMa-Te-bAKO Project (Tokyo, Japan)
representative of GRIP, MENeT & H.P.C.
mailto:pigtail@tpro.com / JCD03321@niftyserve.or.jp
WWW Home Page URL http://www.tpro.com/