Subject: IP Masquerading under MacBSD
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Aaron S. Magill <amagill@uiuc.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/20/1996 01:07:20
Does anyone know if any attempts are being made to include the IP
Masquerading code from Linux 1.3.x in the current nstbsd kernel?
Specifically the MacBSD code, of course ;-)

If not, I'd be somewhat interested in trying... I must warn people that it
will take me some time, as I am very busy right now, but I'd like to see it
done, as it is much cleaner than the FWTK proxy stuff I was working with.

Another question... once I get the FWTK FAQ done, should I post it, or is
their someone I should get in touch with to put it on their web site for
MacBSD?  So long as it makes it into the FAQ repository, I don't really
care how... but its long enough that I don't want to waste bandwidth on the
maliing list if there is a "proper" way to get it on somebody's site.

Aaron

--
Aaron Scott Magill                                             amagill@uiuc.edu
}{  "I have SEEN evil!  I have SEEN horror!  I have seen the unholy maggots  }{