Subject: Logitech Mouseman
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael H. Lim <mhl@nano.mit.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/18/1996 01:55:45
Hello All,

I compiled the kernal 1.1B because I thought that it would
include support for the logitech 3 button mouseman. Unfortunately
after starting up X, my mouse is unreproducibly
responsive. Sometimes the first button works other times it
doesn't. Is there some option that I need to turn on in the
kernal configuration file? Though it seems masochistic, I enjoy
using X on my SE/30.

BTW, I don't know if anyone is interested in dt-1.1.3, but I did
get it to work on my SE/30 (I had problems with in the original
compiled source). Is there something that I am supposed to do
with this source code? I only changed one line.

thanks,

Mike Lim
mhl@nano.mit.edu