Subject: Getting current
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Kirk Boston <kirk@calvin.pgcps.pg.k12.md.us>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/16/1996 08:05:09
Allright gang here goes the next question

I Will be leaving my current job and need to get the MacBSD box upgraded
to the current level of stable development...

I am running a ci with 20 megs of ram and a 40 meg swap space with 220
megs of regular hd.  I want to upgrade to the latest current with a known
good scsi interface.  I also want to put another HD on the scusi But I has
been giving me trouble...

What steps will be involved and how will I do this without loosing all the
network setings and all of the cool apps that I have built...

Thanks again guys.

This group has by far the best signal to noise ratio of any groups that I
subscribe to so my two cents worth is do not change a thing.  We have no
rude posters so there does not seem to be much wasted bandwidth...

Kirk Boston, RCDD