Subject: Netatalk on MacBSD??
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: John Leamon <Leamon@Oracle.pnb.uconn.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/15/1996 13:29:12
Hello everybody;
        I recall some notes to the group about running CAP on MacBSD...to
the same end, is it possible to run Netatalk on MacBSD?  I've only heard of
the program and glanced at the webpage... I think its supposed to run on
Sun's and Linux boxes, but I wanted to know more before I downloaded and
tampered with a system I finally have up and running. Thanks in advance,
John

                                 John Leamon
                          University of Connecticut
                  Department of Physiology and Neurobiology
                       3107 Horsebarn Hill Road, U-156
                            Storrs, CT 06269-4156
                  Tel: (203) 486-1693  Fax: (203) 486-3303