Subject: improving NetBSD
To: Port-Mac <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <M.Hitter@trier.fh-rpl.de>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/14/1996 23:37:04
Hi there,

Now I have running NetBSD on my Mac at home, I enjoy from time to time
to do some programming on the systems code. For example I managed to add
support for international keyboards and to make scrolling the console
faster. Besides this I found one or two bugs in other code.

The problem I have is that I have no idea how to make the rest of the
NetBSD world participate in this stuff. Is someone interested in such
features? What is good behaviour when changing somebody else' code? Is
there somebody like a maintainer?....

I managed to get 'sup' running and know there is a GNU tool called
'cvs'.

Perhaps somebody is kind enough to tell me what to do and what to read.

Markus

  Markus Hitter             Voice: ++49/651/828172
                            Email: hitterm@trier.fh-rpl.de
  Trier (Germany)           WWW: http://www.trier.fh-rpl.de/~hitterm