Subject: Excelan Ethernet Card
To: NetBSD List <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Wayland Smith <alannon@cafe.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/12/1996 10:54:53
	After being refered to each other by Novel, Microdyne and then
finally to Dayna, I've discovered that the Excelan Etherport card that I
have is excatly the same as the DaynaPORT card.  So, for whoever else had
one, you can find the lastest driver software fror the MacOS at
www.dayna.com.  As for a driver that will work unde4r netbsd, I don't
know what the scoop is for the status of dayna cards right now.  I kinda
remember that they don't work, from stuff I read on the list, and they
were not listed under the puma list under working ethernet cards.  I do,
however have a tip from the tech suppor that there is an A/UX driver out
there somewhere for it.  I don't know if it comes in source, so I don't
know if it would be of any use at all. Till later.

alannon@cafe.net