Subject: FWTK under MacBSD
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Aaron S. Magill <amagill@uiuc.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/12/1996 00:31:05
Awhile back I offered to set up a FAQ for TIS's Firewall Toolkit running
under MacBSD.  Since that time I have started using my Linux host since it
supports IP Masquerading in a much less intrusive manner... Besides X
windows runs much more smoothly in the 8 MB on the MacIIx then in the 4 MB
in my PC, so the Mac makes a better "Work Station"!

So I guess my question is, even though I'm not using it at present, is
anyone still interested in seeing a FAQ for FWTK?  I have one about 3/4 of
the way done, but it will probably be sparsly updated unless someone else
shows great interest, since I won't be using it for now.

If anyone wants the FAQ, let me know.

Aaron

--
Aaron Scott Magill                                             amagill@uiuc.edu
}{  "I have SEEN evil!  I have SEEN horror!  I have seen the unholy maggots  }{