Subject: zinstall problem
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <SINITSYN@juno.physics.wisc.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/11/1996 10:59:00
Hi !!!
I have a problemm transfering files using MacBSD Install utility.
Last time I tried to transfer GnuPlot from Mac to BSD filesystems,
Ungziped gnuplot.tar.gz and then installed using mini shell command
zinstall gnuplot.tar
When I was examining files just being installed, I found that all text
files (readme, Install, docs, shell files) lack CR. Instead I found ^M
hanging at the end of line. It is kinda weird trying to edit file
that consist of only one line several thousand characters long.
What is wrong ? Should I somewhow transfer tar file as is and then
untar under UNIX ? Also did anyone compile gnuplot under MacBSD ?

Dmitry