Subject: net etiquette
To: Mac68k Port <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chris Ghormley <cghormle@reed.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/10/1996 23:26:09
I know there's a lag between posting a message and its being sent to the
group, but could we start answering simple questions by direct email?
Only one person should get an inbox full of 'me, too' messages.

I've been following this list for a few weeks now, and usually the noise
is kept to a minimum, but today was really bad.  I don't mean to whine,
but it seems like many of these postings belong on other lists (specific
application-usage threads) or should be answered by personal email, or
shouldn't get asked at all (unavoidable RTFM responses).

Thanks for your bandwidth.

Chris
 C.S. Ghormley	 	       	  email neutron@directory.reed.edu
 #13 Reed College		  tel.    +1 503.771.1306
 Portland, Oregon  97202-8199