Subject: Re: NetBSD/68k Suggestion (put it on a CD)
To: Victor Jimenez <vjimenez@awod.com>
From: Joel Klecker <jklecker@pobox.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/09/1996 15:55:41
At 3:13 PM 4/9/96, Victor Jimenez wrote:
>I was wondering if anyone has the 1.1 release of NetBSD/68k available on a
>CD-ROM that they are selling. If not, has anyone thought about putting
>NetBSD on a CD-ROM? You could include the complete source, the installation
>notes, all the files needed to make a installation (all the .tar's), maybe
>Xwindows and anything else you can stuff on a CD-ROM. It probably would be
>possible to burn part of the CD-ROM as a Unix partition and have Netbsd
>pre-installed.
Infomagic sells such a CD-ROM, visit their web page at
<http://www.infomagic.com/>.

Joel Klecker                                            jklecker@pobox.com
  Do you believe in Macintosh? Learn how to help the Macintosh cause by
 subscribing to EvangeList, a listserver for Macintosh fans. To receive
 instructions, send an email to <evangelist@macway.com>.