Subject: NetBSD/68k Suggestion (put it on a CD)
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Victor Jimenez <vjimenez@awod.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/09/1996 15:13:55
I was wondering if anyone has the 1.1 release of NetBSD/68k available on a
CD-ROM that they are selling. If not, has anyone thought about putting
NetBSD on a CD-ROM? You could include the complete source, the installation
notes, all the files needed to make a installation (all the .tar's), maybe
Xwindows and anything else you can stuff on a CD-ROM. It probably would be
possible to burn part of the CD-ROM as a Unix partition and have Netbsd
pre-installed.

If anyone was thinking about doing this or would do it, I am sure there are
a few people who would be willing to pay to get the source and netbsd/68k
on a cd-rom.

BTW, Does the 1.1 release work correctly with a Macintosh IIsi with a 50mhz
Daystar accelerator (with FPU) ? Thanks.

|          Victor Jimenez   -   vjimenez@awod.com          |
|  http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/1874/index.html  |