Subject: Re: anybody familiar with these Mac ROM calls?
To: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@loki.stanford.edu>
From: Ken Nakata <kenn@eden.rutgers.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/08/1996 18:26:27
> Yea! Two people making progress on this front! :-) :-)

Actually, he's done much further than I have :-)  I was more like just
getting started.

> I seem to recall from my driver docs (which are at home) that all
> drivers are supposed to JUMP to an Apple IO completion routine.

Yeah, I think it's safe to set the noQueue bit in the parameter block
to disable this feature.  At least for the QD compatible video
drivers, for which time to complete operations is more or less
predictable (I mean, not like waiting for a character to come in from
the serial port).

ken