Subject: RBV video interrupts (ethernet support)
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Julian Bean <jules@mailbox.co.uk>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/04/1996 18:53:18
A last word to all of you...

Scott Reynolds has taken my patches, tidyed them and generalised them
beyond recognition ;-) and submitted them to Allen.

Subject to them not actual crashing anyone's machine (and it's far from
clear why they should), they will probably make it into the source tree in
the next few weeks.

Any eager testers who can compile their own kernels can get a new via.c
from me (or indeed scott).

Cheers all,

Jules (via ethernet from his powermac to his LCIII/mac68k :-)

|  Jelibean aka  | jules@mailbox.co.uk           |  6 Evelyn Road      |
|  Julian Bean   |(jelibean@jmlbhome.demon.co.uk)|  TW9 2TF    *UK*    |
|  The Other Place - n. (pop.) Depending on the affiliation of the     |
|  speaker, one of Oxford, Cambridge, The House of Lords, The House of |
|  Commons, Hell.  Draw your own conclusions.                          |