Subject: Re: ??
To: Andrew Gillham <gillhaa@ghost.whirlpool.com>
From: Ken Nakata <kenn@eden.rutgers.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/03/1996 22:53:55
> Did my sup barf, or is the #include in /sys/mac68k/dev/nubus.c
> incorrect?  Basically my kernel compile dies with no devconf.h
> and "matchbyname undeclared" as well as "nubus_ca.ca_match is not
> constant"...

It is absolutely normal, since I experienced the same thing.  The
problem is that sys/mac68k/include/devconf.h isn't checked in yet.
You can, for now, create devconf.h and put declaration of
matchbyname() in it like this:

extern int matchbyname __P((struct device *parent, void *match, void *aux));

When the real devconf.h is checked in, your copy'll be overwritten by
the real one.

> I suppose this should be easy, but after updating i386 & sparc
> boxes to 1.1B I don't want to figure this out.. :)

Take it easy ;-)

ken