Subject: Re: Is there Internal Video support for...
To: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@loki.stanford.edu>
From: John P. Wittkoski <jpw@insoft.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/03/1996 14:59:25
On Wed, 27 Mar 1996, Bill Studenmund wrote:

> The problem w/ the LC II/III, etc. is not that the internal video
> has problems, but that the keyboard driver has problems. There is
> an effort (on a couple of fronts) to get extended adb support, but
> I can't say much as I'm not part of that effort.

If you use the ADBTEST.132 kernel then the LCIII should work.

Although there have been problems in the past with the LCII, someone on the
list reported that ADBTEST.132 DOES recognize the ADB hardware at boot time.
It wasn't clear whether he got his system to boot into multi-user, since the
last I heard from him, he was having installation problems.

	--John

 John Wittkoski				InSoft, Inc.
 Senior Systems Engineer                Phone: (717) 730-9501
 Email: jpw@insoft.com                  Fax  : (717) 730-9504