Subject: HELP!!!
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Steven Gallagher <steveg@magnet.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/03/1996 11:18:22
I just started playing with the mac BSD port.  Unfortunately, all I have
available to me is an old SE/30.  Everything copied alright, but I can't
get it to boot.  I'm getting errors-
"Bootstrapping the pmap system.
Failure in BSD boot.  nextpa=0x106000, high{0}=0x100000.
panic:You're hosed!

Stopped at      _Debugger+0x6:  unlk    a6
db>unexpected trap; vector offset 0x0 from  0x739c0000.
fpu_emulate: bad coproc. id: opcode=0xf900"

Please help.

-- Steven Gallagher                 --Magnet Interactive Studios  *
-- Audio-Visual /  Computer Systems Engineer                      *
-- e-mail     steveg@magnet.com (w) --Voice:202.471.5800 ext 4036 *
               macman@erols.com (h)                               *
-- Web page    http://www.magnet.com/~steveg/          ;^)see-ya! *
In theory there's no difference between theory and practice.      *
                                             In practice there is *