Subject: Re: How to make sendmail runs localy
To: Koizumi, Tsukasa <kenn@eden.rutgers.edu (Ken Nakata), pigtail@jeton.or.jp>
From: Koizumi, Tsukasa <pigtail@tpro.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/03/1996 20:09:40
At 13:12 04/02/96, Ken Nakata wrote:
> Not that I'm trying to discourage discussing sendmail issues on this
> mailing list, but it seems to me that this is no way a NetBSD specific
> problem, not to mention no way a mac68k specific problem.
>
> So, I think you'd be better off taking your question to fj.mail (if
> you want to talk about it in Japanese) or comp.mail.sendmail (if you
> want to discuss it in English).other places than here.

It's sure. I'll move discussing to fj.mail.

> BTW, I think this is not a name resolution issue, but a sendmail.cf
> issue.  You need to modify your sendmail.cf.

I think so too. But I don't have any books that talking like this configurat
ion. I hope Nutshell "sendmail" has it.......

Thank you

Tsukasa Koizumi from TAMa-Te-bAKO Project (Tokyo, Japan)
representative of GRIP, MENeT & H.P.C.
mailto:pigtail@tpro.com / JCD03321@niftyserve.or.jp
WWW Home Page URL http://www.tpro.com/