Subject: Re: New ADBTEST kernel
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Stephen C. Brown <sbrown@shellx.best.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/02/1996 22:01:42
Huge rounds of applause for John Wittkoski.......

I would not have thought I would be that pleased to see the
        ARGH!  No Boot Device.
message on my Quadra 610, but I was pleased as punch.

Apparently, from the above message, the SCSI is now the big hold up.

I was going to play with the mini-root configuration, but I can find no
pointers to documentation on that.  Would some kind soul please give me
a hint?  Is this just a plain file of a certain size or is there some
magical sequence of steps to create the "partition image MacOS file".  Also,
where is this file physically located??  Should it be in the same directory
as the booter, or on the desktop??

Thanks again,
Steve Brown