Subject: Re: config just reports errors
To: Andrew Foakes <andrew@foakes.demon.co.uk>
From: Ken Nakata <kenn@eden.rutgers.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/02/1996 19:51:34
> I downloaded the source for sys (sys.tar.gz) from ftp.netbsd.org on
> the 26/3/96 and the ABDTEST.132 patch kit.  However, every time
> config sees a '|' in the sys/conf/files files, it gives a syntax
> error.

There's a rule of thumb which says "Everytime you see config spit
errors, rebuild it."  I just saw it spit a whole bunch of errors,
so I rebuild it, and it's happy with the files in new format.

But it looks like I got caught in the middle of a change... nubus.c
wants a header machine/devconf.h which hasn't apparently been checked
in yet.

ken