Subject: Re: How to make sendmail runs localy
To: Koizumi, Tsukasa <pigtail@jeton.or.jp>
From: Ken Nakata <kenn@eden.rutgers.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/01/1996 23:12:17
Not that I'm trying to discourage discussing sendmail issues on this
mailing list, but it seems to me that this is no way a NetBSD specific
problem, not to mention no way a mac68k specific problem.

So, I think you'd be better off taking your question to fj.mail (if
you want to talk about it in Japanese) or comp.mail.sendmail (if you
want to discuss it in English).  I mean you'd get better help at
other places than here.

BTW, I think this is not a name resolution issue, but a sendmail.cf
issue.  You need to modify your sendmail.cf.

ken