Subject: Re: Problems with MacBSD archives
To: Thomas Weckert <a2754410@smail1.rrz.uni-koeln.de>
From: Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/01/1996 13:12:59
> Has anybody running NetBSD1.1 on a Performa 600 (maybe with X)?

I know of at least one person who has it running on a Performa 600.
Check out the user survey to find out more info
(http://puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us/~spearce)

> Is Linuxdoc-SGML available for MacBSD?

Yes, I'm currently using version 1.4 to write the FAQ and other
documentation.  Version 1.5 compiles and works just fine, but I really
don't like the HTML format convention (which is a shame, since it
incorporates other nice features).

Later.