Subject: kernels and classic2s
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Schrodinger's Cat <dinger@aracnet.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/01/1996 17:29:51
Well, I just got ahold of the generic55 kernel and it seems to work fine.
(Thanks everybody)  Anyway the generic52 kernel does NOT work and that was
the source of all my confusion reguarding the "Generic 5" kernel. FYI I'm
running a Classic2 10M RAM and 250MB HD, all packages installed.  Seems to
be good to go for now.  Now I've just gotta figure out how to make sup
work, and my ISP says I can only put both machines on the net if I use a
proxy (I sure wish I knew how those worked...) Anyway, thanks again for all
the help.

--Chris

|     @-"-@        dinger@aracnet.com                              |
|  oOO-\o/-OOo     "Black Holes happened when God divided by Zero."|
|Owned by Ferrets  "Think!  While it's still legal!!"              |