Subject: ADB works
To: None <jpw@insoft.com>
From: Jonathan Short <shortj@leviathan.ele.uri.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/01/1996 14:39:52
Mr. Wittkoski,
     I tried to boot again from the MacOS.  This time I read everything
that it said.  The things that it said pertaining to ADB...
	adb:using IIsi series hardware support
	adb:cleanup:<some addresses I think>
		    <mnore addresses>
		    <even more addresses>
	adb:ADBReInit complete
	adb:mapped device(8) at 2
	adb:100 dpi mouse at 3
So now I think that I should try to install MacBSD, right?  I have
already created two partitions...60Meg as A/UX, and 15 as a swap.  I
realize that the A/UX is small, but the only thing that I am going to be
doing is using XWindows, and connecting to computers at a local
college(with XWindows).  Is the A/UX partition large enough?  So after I
download the necessary files for NetBSD 1.1 from an ftp site, what do I
do with the ADBTEST.132 kernel?  Do I just install the NetBSD1.1 stuff,
and then install ADBTEST.132?  I'm sorry if some of these questions are
either elementary or were previously answered on your page, but I didn't
understand.  Thanks,
                 Jonathan Short