Subject: CDROMs & ZIP drives
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Steve Bowers <gargle@tcp.co.uk>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/01/1996 20:05:39
Two incredibly stupid questions which I can't fnd the answers to...

1. What do I have to type to mount my cdrom drive (external NEC
twin-speed)? I'm trying to mount an ISO 9660 disc but am failing miserably
- I can't get it to even attempt to access the drive.

2. How do I get my zip drive to work with NetBSD? I got it to mount
(eventually) last night but today all it does is give me kernel panics when
I try to mount it. What could be causing this? I'm using a generic 5 kernel
on a Classic 2 and have 3 fixed HDs attached as well as the Zip and the
CDROM.

TIA - sorry for being stoopid :)

SteveB
gargle@tcp.co.uk