Subject: Re: That's funky...
To: Schrodinger's Cat <gargle@tcp.co.uk (Steve Bowers), dinger@aracnet.com>
From: Schrodinger's Cat <dinger@aracnet.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/31/1996 16:52:04
>GENERIG #5 works fine on my Classic II as well. Make sure your booter is
>set to serial console and its probably best to have the console attached to
>the modem port as there was a problem with using the printer port which I'm
>not sure was fixed in this kernel. Generic 5 is much more stable IMO than
>for_mays.

This is great news for me.  The question is where can I get it... I am
booting to a serial console through the modem port... and it works fine
with for_mays, but the generic kernel I have (I think it's 5.2) doesn't
work.  May I ask where you got your copy?

Thanks,

-Chris Marklund

|     @-"-@        dinger@aracnet.com                              |
|    (=*'*=)       finger for PGP                                  |
|  oOO-\o/-OOo     "Black Holes happened when God divided by Zero."|
|Owned by Ferrets  "Think!  While it's still legal!!"              |