Subject: Re: New ADBTEST kernel
To: Scott Reynolds <scottr@edsi.org>
From: John D. Smerdon <jds@smerdon.livonia.mi.us>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/31/1996 08:07:18
At 09:45 PM 03/30/96, Scott Reynolds wrote:
>On Sat, 30 Mar 1996, John D. Smerdon wrote:
>> The message is "... unexpected trap ..." that sometimes happens when
>Is there any correlation between mouse/keyboard activity and this
>message?

Not in my case, I either have my hands in the air so I don't touch anything
or I have one finger aimed at the interrupt switch and the other hand
holding pen and paper waiting to scribble down my last debug message.  :-)

--
John D. Smerdon;  Livonia, Michigan, USA;  Contents are my opinion.
Home: jds@smerdon.livonia.mi.us