Subject: Increase of ae0 timeouts
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Valtteri Vuorikoski <vuori@sci.fi>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/31/1996 13:56:33
 I used to run OpenBSD on my IIsi, but I went back to NetBSD to get some
scsi fixes. With OpenBSD, I never saw these, but with NetBSD, I get lots
of

ae0: device timeout

(serving a SunOS box) (this causes the SunOS box to complain that the nfs
server is not responding). It seems to happen rather indeterminastically ..
sometimes there would be 10 server not respoding-complaints in the syslog
in the morning that had appeared during the night when no one was using
the machines, and then nothing all day (the SunOS box had some shells and
an irc client running most of the time). They'd usually be within few
minute intervals.

--
'Good-bye and hello, as always'