Subject: Re: can't make popper
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Koizumi, Tsukasa <pigtail@jeton.or.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/31/1996 01:09:42
Hello,

Thank you everybody!

It has been successfull for making popper!! Thank you.

I've made qpopper.

- cp make.bsdi make.netbsd, then change the CFLAGS+. (I added BIND43 and HAV
E_VSPRINTF) and add line for LDFLAGS = -lcrypt.

- change the popper.h for mail spool dir. and turn off the some external def
ines, sys_errlist and another one.

- change the Makefile of TEMPDIR to same as mail spool dir. And add 2 lines as

        netbsd:
                make -f make.netbsd

- make a empty file named popper.cat1. I don't know why do it. But if would
be no popper.cat1, get error at last of making.

Then excute "make netbsd" :-)