Subject: Leaving...
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chris Jacobson <fear@athenet.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/30/1996 23:08:31
Well, I am going to leave this mailing list, since I am not using NetBSD,
and will not be for a while, by the looks of it - maybe never.

But hopefully when I get my new PowerMac (which I hope to within the next
month)  I will consider it... however, it WOULD be preferable to support
internal video.  But Oh well.

If there is a mailing list building up for a notice on release of a kernal
with Internal Video support for the classic II, please add me to it.
Otherwise, until using NetBSD is feasible to me, I will be gone.

Thanks for the fun,
        Chris Jacobson

-----BEGIN USELESS SIGNATURE BLOCK-----
  =ABMOOF!=BB    |\_/|           /|
       \_ |____      \___|   |    Clarus the Dogcow
               \ _           |    Oooooh lookie!  A new pet!
                | | _____    |    - Chris Jacobson
-----END USELESS SIGNATURE BLOCK-----