Subject: Re: dev/misc
To: Michael D. Tang <frisco@zoom.com>
From: Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/30/1996 23:38:14
>      It was said in the NetBSD FAQ that if you want to try to see if
> netbsd boots on your mac, you have to obtain "dev.tar.gz, etc.tar.gz,
> sbin.tar.gz, bin.tar.gz, and misc.tar.gz."  I cannot find dev.tar.gz and
> misc.tar.gz ANYWHERE.  Anyone with the ftp site for these files please
> tell me.

What faq is this exactly?  I've searched the entirety of the
NetBSD/mac68k FAQ (both old and new), and cannot find such a reference.
If you want to see if NetBSD will boot on your mac, please refer to
section 3, question 1 of the NetBSD/mac68k FAQ, located at:

http://puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us/macbsd/macbsd-docs/faq/

Thanks.