Subject: Re: New ADBTEST kernel
To: John P. Wittkoski <jpw@insoft.com>
From: John D. Smerdon <jds@smerdon.livonia.mi.us>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/30/1996 12:34:21
I have a Centris 650 and your kernel booted perfectly several times in
single user mode using a miniroot (ram disk) for disk.  What few commands
were available worked.  I even setup a slip connection to another
NetBSD/Mac68k system and was sending packets.

I tried to boot multi-user only once and it hung long before it started to
setup the ADB devices.  I will try multi-user a couple times now and let
you know.  I have always found multi-user boots to be a bit flakey on my
system.

Thanks for all of your work!

--
John D. Smerdon;  Livonia, Michigan, USA;  Contents are my opinion.
Home: jds@smerdon.livonia.mi.us