Subject: Xwindows and libraries
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <spectrum@rlion.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/30/1996 06:39:20
Im running a IIsi 9/500 unix partition (with fpe) and am trying to get
xwindows to work. Im not too sure as to where im supposed to put all of
the files, as I am having some difficulty getting it to work...

does anyone know the right directories to put the directories in the
xwindows tar file?

also trying to figure out how to update the library links and
everything... (/usr/lib/X11 etc...)

also when i type startx i get this error:
screen 0 at 0xFF000000 640 X 480 80 rowbytes 146472960 fbaddr

FYI I am in 1 bit monochrome mode when i try to do this... thanks...

P.S. Need to know which search paths to update as well