Subject: Re: httpd
To: Kirk Boston (bs ifsm) <kbosto1@gl.umbc.edu>
From: Don Woodward Jr. <dbwoodw@earthlink.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/30/1996 07:33:08
Kirk Boston wrote...

>Can any one tell me how to go about getting httpd running on netbsd...
>
>I got it and compiled it so I have a httpd executable ready to run if I
>only knew what to do in the initd configs...

O'Rilly has a great book which tells how to setup httpd and other Internet
services - It's called "Managing Internet Information Services" and like
their other books it's first rate! The inetd info is on page 307 for httpd
- I'll send you the info if no one else has.

I've not setup httpd but I've done pop3d and ftpd on Suns.

You might also want to check out NCSA's site.

-- Don

 |   dbwoodw@earthlink.net            |
 | http://home.earthlink.net/~dbwoodw |