Subject: Re: miniroot - Ignorant question...
To: Jell-O <wookie@us.net>
From: David Brownlee <david@mono.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/29/1996 08:21:14
	a 'miniroot' is a file containing a netbsd filesystem, a kernel,
	and a minimal set of tools to assist in building (or rebuilding :)
	a netbsd installation.

	It is typically copied onto the swap partition of a drive and
	run from there (tho NetBSD/mac68k may be different? :)

                   David/abs             (david@mono.org)

+44 181 888 8949 System Manager, Southern Studios Ltd, Box 59, London N22 1AR
 >=- OpenBSD http://www.openbsd.org. Free un*x for {sparc,i386,m68k,...} -=<
       <<< Monochrome - Largest UK Internet BBS - telnet mono.org >>>