Subject: Re: Pine/Pico
To: Charlie ROOT <root@calvin.pgcps.pg.k12.md.us>
From: The Great Mr. Kurtz <davagatw@mars.utm.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/26/1996 19:45:41
On Tue, 26 Mar 1996, Charlie ROOT wrote:

> Well everyone as far as pine is concerned the versoion that I downloaded
> is version 3.92
>
> the new version that Davin Gatwood was talking about is out...

It's still "officially" a beta release, at least according to the update
folder in washington (from main menu, go to setup & select update and you'll
get a remote mailbox with information on the new version.

Same location as always.

Let me know if it works better than 3.91.  Also, does anybody know if the
patch for NetBSD is already applied on version 3.92?  I remember hearing
conflicting stories on that waaaaay back.

Later,

|David A. Gatwood             And Richard Cory, one calm summer night,  |
|davagatw@mars              Went home and put a bullet through his head.|
|dgatwood@nyx.cs.du.edu              --Edwin Arlington Robinson         |
|http://mars.utm.edu/~davagatw -or- http://nox.cs.du.edu:8001/~dgatwood |