Subject: Pico compile problems
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Ben Hockenhull <benh@inlink.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/25/1996 15:04:29
I just installed the pine3.91 source on my SE/30 so that I could compile
pico.  I typed:
# build bsd

the build script then proceed to compile pico.

Then I got the following messages:

make args are "CC-cc"
Making c-client library, mtest and imapd
make build SYSTYPE-non-ANSI os=bsd
echo bsd > OSTYPE
rm -rf systype
cd non-ANSI/c-client; make bsd
etc...

Then it says:

/usr/include/string.h:55: warning: conflicting types for built-in function
'memcmp'

this message repeated 4 more times, with memcmp replaced by memcpy, strcmp
and strcpy.

My system is an SE 30, 8 meg of ram, 850 hd.  I'm using the nfs21 kernel.

So, what I'd like to know is this: where can I find a MacBSD-friendly copy
of pine (pico, really) (either binary or source) or is there a way for me
to fix the source I've got to it'll compile without these errors?

Thanks,

Ben

----<benh@inlink.com>----
"Does my nose amuse you?