Subject: RE: mosaic
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Daniel Bell <dbell@hops.cs.jhu.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/25/1996 11:01:51
I don't have the address of whoever originally asked about mosaic, or I'd have
answered in personal e-mail. If this doesn't apply to you, sorry to have wasted
the bandwidth. That said, here's my two cents on the subject: I've installed the
version of mosaic available at

ftp://remus.rutgers.edu/pub/NetBSD/goodies/

I have a IIcx running the Generic kernel (sorry, I don't remember more
specifically than that, and I'm at work, so I can't check). It works fine, and
seems quite stable. It's somewhat slow, but that could be a fuction of my
hardware as much as anything else (I've only got 8mb RAM and 16 megs of swap
space). Anyway, check it out and see what you think.

Cheers,

Daniel Bell