Subject: Re: X Applications
To: Don Woodward Jr. <dbwoodw@earthlink.net>
From: Ken Nakata <kenn@eden.rutgers.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/24/1996 15:49:52
> I'm trying to compile xvnews but it complains about wanting xview's
> libraries - has anyone got xview for MacBSD?

I didn't compile it myself, but I got a precompiled binary (including
shared library) from a German NetBSD/Amiga site.  I forgot its exact
URL, but I think it's one of the NetBSD mirror sites you can find on
the NetBSD web pages.  I compiled WorkMan with the library.

> Also - does anyone have lynx or mosaic running on MacBSD?

Yup, both.  Lynx pretty much compiles itself right out of the box.
As for xmosaic, I got it from the German NetBSD/Amiga site, too,
and it's sitting at ftp://remus.rutgers.edu/pub/NetBSD/goodies/.

ken