Subject: Couple Questions...
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <spectrum@rlion.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/23/1996 13:04:24
Hi, im trying to figure out how to segment an 8.5 meg file into smaller
segments, ftp them, then reassemble them in NetBSD. ANy help is
appreciated... my provider hangs up on my for some reason after about an
hour connected so i cant finish the FTP...

Also, I'll be installing xwindows and need another partition for unix
setup. I have a 100 meg partition and i will be adding a 60 meg
partition. i *HAVE* two use two SCSI drives for this because i dont have
a large enough contiguous drive to make one huge partition. Question,
how do i find out how much space current directories take in unix? Also
trying to find out the best way to install xwindows via this
multi-partition method... Thanks

BTW my root partition has about 20 megs left on it