Subject: Re: IIcx won't boot
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: jeff schindall <jeff@wave2i.nrl.navy.mil>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/23/1996 15:47:59
I don't mean to sound critical, but this symptom appears all to often for
new users.  Could the maintainer of the booter package add a flag that only
allows booting if 32bit addressing is on?

>> I thought that perhaps the video and ethernet cards were interfering
>> with each other, so I've pulled out the ether, swapped the card positions,
>> etc. no luck. I do have mode32 installed and am booting in 1bit video
>
>Sounds like you forgot to turn 32-bit addressing ON.

 -jeff schindall

Naval Research Laboratory                        Phone Numbers
Code 7121                                        202.767.3210 (office)
4555 Overlook Ave SW                             202.404.7813 (fax)
Washington DC 20375