Subject: send mail problem
To: None <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
From: Kirk Boston (bs ifsm) <kbosto1@gl.umbc.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/21/1996 08:43:41
Hi Allen

I got the ip problem sorted out. It seems that I had an bad record in my
DNS now that is straightened out I still have a small problem with sendmail

I turned it on with the default in netstart -bd -q30m and I get and error
on startup that says -q30m: not found.  this happens right after
"starting network"

also when "starting network daemons: routed printer sendmailroot...
Recipient names must be specified" I then put my name in there and hit
control c and the boot finishes fine.

and also if you can tell me where I can get a compiled version of pine
for macbsd it would be appreciated.

and I will check the man for ftpd...

thanks allen

Kirk Boston, RCDD
Systems Admin/JOAT at Prince Georges County Public Schools...
MY OPINIONS mine.  mine.  mine.
It's not the fall that kills you it's the sudden stop at the end...
The early worm has a death wish...