Subject: Re: sendmail help
To: Kirk Boston <kbosto1@gl.umbc.edu>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/21/1996 08:27:52
> what else will I have to do to make it start properly with
> usernames allready entered so it does not choke on start untill names
> have been added...

???  This doesn't make sense to me.  What usernames?  Those for your
machine will be picked up automatically by sendmail from /etc/passwd.

> I am also having some problems since I changed my IP address...

/etc/hostname.ae0 and possibly /etc/mygate and /etc/resolv.conf and
anything else you might have that would be specific to your given
network (unless your network hasn't changed).  That's all I can come up
with off-hand.

> oh yeah what else will I need to do to get anonymous ftp sessions started

Read the man page for ftpd.

-allen

--
  Allen Briggs - end killing - briggs@bev.net ** MacBSD == NetBSD/mac68k **