Subject: sendmail help
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Kirk Boston (bs ifsm) <kbosto1@gl.umbc.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/20/1996 19:48:30
Well the T1 finally is up and running in the office and now I have to get
sendmail running on my macbsd machine besides turning sendmail on in
netstart what else will I have to do to make it start properly with
usernames allready entered so it does not choke on start untill names
have been added...

I am also having some problems since I changed my IP address...
Can someone give me a list of the files that need changed....
I have changed the hostname.ae0 and get a cryptic error upon startup and
if I cannot get it fixed tomorrow morning I will post more details.

Thanks again for all of the help... oh yeah what else will I need to do
to get anonymous ftp sessions started and where can I pick up a compiled
version of pine...

Kirk Boston, RCDD
Systems Admin/JOAT at Prince Georges County Public Schools...
MY OPINIONS mine.  mine.  mine.
It's not the fall that kills you it's the sudden stop at the end...
The early worm has a death wish...