Subject: X11R6.1 and color support
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Peter Kelm <kelm@physik.TU-Berlin.DE>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/20/1996 22:28:25
Hello,
i know I read this message a few times the last year but I cant recall:
What exactly is missing to ger color working? Is there anyone who is
working on it by now? Status? What can I do to help getting it done???

Secondly: Are there any patches necessary to COMPILE X11R6 out of the box
(yes, I know there are R6 binaries out there (which work okay) .... takes
a lot of time and disk space....) ? Any abnormal configuration parameters ?
Or do the R6 binaries on puma use a special server? If there is code
needed that is not included into the xc archives - where can I get it?

Thanks....                                Peter

         --- beam me up Scotty, this planet sucks ---
                                                        Plan B
Peter Kelm (kelm@physik.tu-berlin.de)

Technical University Berlin
Physics Department